GSM Communication Module – CSI-F-10 Series
The GSM communication module CSI-F-10 is an all-purpose electronic instrument for transferring data and digital signals via the GSM mobile communication network.
As part of the HYDAC Condition Monitoring concept, amongst other functions, the CSI-F-10 links the sensor level with the interpretation level. The device is designed for both standalone operations and for use as a GSM modem on a CMU 1000 (HYDAC Condition Monitoring Unit).
Up to two HYDAC SMART sensors such as HYDACLab®, AS 1000 or CS 1000, can be connected to its input sockets. In addition, it is also possible to monitor various different system conditions via the four integrated digital inputs and to relay the data in binary form with the aid of the two integrated digital outputs. Via these digital outputs, the device can also directly access the machine/system being monitored.
The CSI-F-10 processes and monitors the input signals using the application program stored in it. Which data is to be monitored, and how, and at what point a particular message is to be given, is defined in detail in this program. This application program can be created easily and conveniently (in accordance with IEC 61131) use the CM Editor, which forms part of the HYDAC PC software CMWIN Version V03 or higher.
Depending on the application, the user can choose independently between two operating modes of the CSI-F-10 and hence define the type and content of the communication.
- 2 input channels for HYDAC SMART sensors
- 4 input channels for digital signals
- 2 output channels for digital signals
- Status indication for:
- Network strength (4 LEDs)
- Signals (2 LEDs, programmable)
- Device status (1 LED)
- GSM status (1 LED)
- Can be connected to CMU 1000
- Simplest form of programming using “Drag & Drop” on graphical user interface
- Up to 5 telephone numbers can be stored (for access via GSM)
- Parameters can be set online
- Sensors connected via M12x1 male connector
- Very compact design