EDS 410 CSA Explosion Proof
The pressure switch EDS 410 in CSA Explosion Proof version has been specially developed for the North American market for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and is based on the EDS 4000 series.
As with the industry model, the EDS 410 in CSA Explosion Proof version has a stainless steel measurement cell with thin-film strain gauge for measuring relative pressure in the high-pressure range. Intended areas of application are, for example, in the oil and gas industry, on gas turbines or in locations with high levels of dust, e.g. in mills.
Protection types and zones:
- Class I – Division 1 – Group A, B, C, D T6,T5 [C, US]
- Class II – Division 1 – Group E, F, G [C, US]
- Class III [C, US] – Type 4 [C, US]
- Accuracy ≤ ± 1% FS
- Certificate: CSA 1826717
- Option of PNP or NPN switching outputs
- High switching output capacity
- Very small temperature error
- Excellent EMC characteristics
- Excellent long-term characteristics