HDA 4748 H
The pressure transmitter HDA 4748-H with HSI sensor recognition has been specially developed for use in conjunction with HYDAC measuring instruments HMG 500, HMG 510, HMG 3000 and CMU 1000. For data transmission, the HDA 4748-H has an HSI interface (HYDAC Sensor Interface).
The HSI sensors are automatically recognised via the HSI interface by the abovementioned HYDAC measuring instruments and all the necessary basic settings are taken from each sensor.
Like all pressure transmitters of the HDA 4700 series, the HDA 4748-H also has a very accurate and robust sensor cell with a thin film strain gauge on a stainless steel membrane. It combines excellent technical specifications with a very compact design.
- Automatic recognition by, and voltage supply from, HYDAC measuring instruments HMG 500, HMG 510, HMG 3000 or CMU 1000
- Automatic transfer of measuring range, measured value and measurement unit
- Accuracy ≤ ± 0.25 % FS typ.
- Highly robust sensor cell
- Very small temperature error
- Excellent EMC characteristics
- Excellent long term stability
- Very compact design