The electronic temperature switch ETS 1700 is used mainly together with the temperature probe TFP 100, which was specially developed for tank mounting.
The 4-digit display can indicate the actual temperature, one of the switching points or the maximum temperature value.
The maximum temperature indicates the highest temperature which has occurred since the unit was switched on or was the last reset. The 4 switching outputs can be used to control heating and cooling processes in hydraulic systems, for example.
Four switching and switch-back points which are independent of each other can be adjusted very simply via the keypad. An analogue output (4 .. 20 mA or 0 .. 10 V) is also available for integration into monitoring systems (e.g. with PLC).
- 4-digit display
- Simple operation due to key programming
- 4 limit relays, switching points and switch back points can be adjusted independently
- Optional analogue output signal (4 .. 20 mA or 0 .. 10 V)
- Many useful additional functions
- Optional mounting position (sensor connection on the top/ bottom, keypad and display can be turned through 180°)