The ContaminationSensor CS 2000 series is a stationary sensor for permanent monitoring of particle contamination in fluids. It has been developed for applications in test rigs, lubrication systems and critical hydraulic systems for which dynamic trend measurement of the contamination is required.
The ContaminationSensor CS 2000 series benefits from the field-tested sensor technology used in the FCU 2000 series. It has been developed for use in conjunction with pressure connections up to 40 bar (higher pressures possible with external pressure relief valve).
Its applications are industrial hydraulic and lubrication systems and mobile hydraulics.
- Combined hydraulic and electronic compensation for fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- Continuous self-diagnostics
- Analogue output (4 … 20mA) or digital output (RS 485/RS 232/ Ethernet)
- PLC output
- Relay outputs (operation, warning, alarm)
- RS 232 interface for ISO Code indication
- Fluid temperature range: 0 … +70 °C, +32 … +185°F
- Measurement flow rate: 10 … 200 ml/min