HYDAC breather filters prevent contamination and water from the surroundings from entering the system. They keep contamination and water from any connection with fluctuations of the oil level in the tank (tank breathing).
Ideally, these breather filters should have at least the same filtration rating as the filters in the lubricating and hydraulic circuits. By using breather filters with double check valves, the air exchange between the vessel and its surroundings can be substantially reduced, whereby the entry of contamination and dust is minimised and the breather element lifetime can be increased.
- Tank mounting filter
- For separation of solid particles and water
- Throughput volume up to 15,000 l/min (with Dp=0.01 bar)
– with anti-splash protection
– with a counter balance valve
– with an anti-droplet device