Direct Acting, Ball Poppet, SAE-08 Cartridge – RV08A-01
The check valve RV08A-01 is a direct-acting, spring-loaded ball poppet valve.
When there is no flow through the valve, the spring holds the ball in the closed position and therefore shuts off port 2 from port 1. The valve opens when the pressure at port 1 is higher than the pressure at port 2, including the pressure created by the spring force.
See data-sheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- Main application is to prevent uncontrolled movement or creeping of loaded cylinders and also to shut-off sections of the system
- Excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- External surfaces zinc-nickel plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Low pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path