Needle Valve, Direct Acting, Manifold Mounted – DVP / DRVP 06 to 40
The DVP is a manifold mounted flow control valve which controls the flow rate by adjusting the cross-section.
The flow rate is therefore dependent on the pressure differential and viscosity. Starting with the throttle spindle in the fully closed position, the flow rate increases in accordance with the appropriate curve as the control knob is turned. The flow is controlled in both directions. The scale and coloured rings on the top of the control knob enable accurate repeat setting. The DRVP is a manifold mounted flow control valve which allows the same fine flow adjustment, but in one direction only. Unrestricted flow in the reverse direction is via the built-in check valve (cracking pressure 0.5 bar).
- For regulating the speed of loads
- For fine adjustment and shut-off of the flow
- For system-related damping in hydraulic circuits
- To release pressure from accumulator systems
- As an emergency drain for lowering a load
- Spindle patented secured before complete loosening
- An Allen set-screw locks the setting of the knob
- Choice of nine sizes ensures best possible adaptability to the system
- Hardened and ground valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Optional nickel-plated version available (up to size 12)