Spool Type, Metric Cartridge – ST12230
The ST12230-01 flow divider is a spring-loaded pressure-compensated spool type valve. It divides a flow in two and keeps both flows constant independent from the load.
The division is made according to the specified ratio – from port 2 to ports 1 and 3. As a flow combiner it combines two partial flows together – from ports 3 and 1 to port 2.
See data-sheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- Main use is as a differential lock in drive applications or for the synchronisation of two cylinders
- Synchronising flow in both operating modes
- Hardened and ground control piston to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Excellent dividing and combining accuracy
- Wide flow range down to 25% of nominal flow rating
- Compact design enables space-saving installation in connection housings and control blocks
- Various flow rates up to max. 60 l/min input flow rate