SAE-16 Cartridge – ST16-01
The ST16 flow divider is a pressure compensated spring-loaded spool type valve. It divides a flow in two and keeps both flows constant.
The division is made according to the specified ratio – from port 3 to ports 2 and 4. As a flow combiner it combines two partial flows together – from ports 2 and 4 to port 3. Port 1 is not used.
See data-sheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- External surfaces corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Excellent dividing and combining accuracy
- Wide flow range down to 25% of nominal flow rating
- Low pressure drop throughout flow range
- Can be used for differential locks in drive applications
- Synchronizing flow in both operating modes
- Compact design