Direct Acting, Flat Seat Valve, Cartridge – RBE 1/4 – 3/4
The hose burst valve RBE is a flow operated flat seat valve which prevents uncontrolled movement in the consumer in the event of a hose burst.
The hose burst valve is open in the normal position and allows flow in both directions. If the pre-set actuating flow rate is exceeded as a result of a hose burst, for example, the valve quickly closes and blocks the flow from port 1 to port 2.
See data-sheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- Hose burst valves for direct installation in cylinders, lines and control blocks
- Highly reliable thanks to fast response
- Unauthorized adjustment not possible once installed
- Choice of four sizes for optimum adaptability to the system
- Different flow rate settings available as an option