Direct Acting, Poppet Type, Metric Cartridge – RP10121
The pilot-to-open check valve RP10121 is a direct-acting, spring-loaded poppet valve.
There is free flow from port 2 to port 1. In the opposite direction, the poppet is pressed onto the seat and blocks flow. If a sufficiently high control pressure builds at port 3, the poppet is lifted from the valve seat and oil flows from 1 to 2. The necessary pilot pressure at port 3 is dependent on the pressures across port 1 and 2.
See data-sheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- Main application is to prevent uncontrolled movement or creeping of loaded cylinders and also to isolate sections of the system
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and to extend service life
- Low pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path
- Consumer is held in position with minimum leakage