Direct Acting, Poppet Type, SAE-16 Cartridge – RP16A-01
The pilot-to-open check valve RP16A is a direct-acting, spring-loaded poppet valve.
The valve allows flow from port 2 to 1. In the opposite direction, the poppet is pressed onto the seat and blocks flow. If a sufficiently high control pressure is applied to port 3, the poppet is lifted from the valve seat and oil flows from 1 to 2. The necessary pilot pressure at port 3 is dependent.
See data-sheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Low pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path
- Spring return in the pilot stage for safe valve operation
- Quick response
- Low leakage design
- Optional pilot piston seal