The pressure compensator DW05830V is a normally open, direct-acting, spring-loaded flow control valve which operates smoothly.
By maintaining a constant differential pressure between inlet and outlet of an orifice (ports 1 and 3 of the pressure compensator), a constant flow rate is maintained (independently of the load pressure). As soon as the pressure differential exceeds the value pre-set by the spring force, the control piston reduces an orifice cross-section.
The pressure compensator can, for example, be used when raising variable loads at the same velocity. Together with a proportional flow control valve it can be used as a 2-way proportional flow regulator.
In a load sensing system in which several consumers are operated, the speed of each individual circuit can be controlled.
See data-sheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- Used to control the flow rate of consumers independently of the load pressure
- Excellent stability throughout pressure and flow range
- Excellent dynamic performance
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Reliable operation due to integral stroke limitation