Direct Acting, Poppet Type, Metric Cartridge – DB3E
The pressure relief valve DB3E is a direct-acting, spring-loaded poppet valve. Its function is to relieve pressure in the system.
The spring exerts a force on the poppet and presses it on the valve seat. On the opposite side, the system pressure exerts force on port 1 of the valve. If the hydraulic pressure is below the pre-set spring tension, the valve is closed. Only if the hydraulic force exceeds the pre-set spring tension does the valve open and flow is diverted to tank via port 2.
See data-sheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- Low hysteresis and accurate pressure control
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Adjustable throughout flow range
- Various pressure ranges up to 350 bar
- Guided poppet