Poppet Type, Pilot Operated, Metric Cartridge – DB10120A
The pressure relief valve DB10120A is a pilot-operated, spring-loaded poppet valve.
Its function is to relieve pressure in the system. It is normally closed. If the pressure at port 1 exceeds the pre-set spring tension, the pilot stage opens and oil flows from behind the main piston to tank port 2. The resulting differential pressure causes the main piston to move against the return spring and allows oil to flow from port 1 to port 2.
This continues until the system pressure is equal to the spring tension and the valve closes again.
See data-sheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- Excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- Low hysteresis and accurate pressure control
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Low pressure drop by CFD optimized flow path
- Various pressure ranges up to 350 bar