Spool Type, Pilot Operated, SAE-10 Cartridge – DB10SPE
The pressure relief valve DB10SPE is a pilot operated, spring loaded spool valve with pilot drain at port 3. This means that any pressure at port 2 has no influence on pressure adjustment.
If the pressure across port 1 rises and exceeds the pre-set value, the pilot-stage opens and oil flows from behind the main spool to the tank port 3. The resulting differential pressure causes the main spool to move against the reset-spring and allows oil to flow from port 1 to port 2.
See data-sheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- Additional tank connection to drain the pilot stage
- Additional use as a pilot operated pressure compensator
- Quick response
- Good stability across the whole pressure and flow range
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground control piston to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Adjustable throughout flow range
- Different pressure ranges up to 350 bar available
- Flat p-Q curve achieved by having separate line for pilot oil (port 3)