Pilot Operated, Spool Type, SAE-10 Cartridge – PDR10P-01
The proportional pressure reducing valve PDR10P is a pilot-operated, 3-way spool-type valve.
Its function is to maintain a constant pressure at consumer port 1. As a function of the electrical control signal, the regulated pressure can be changed regardless of the pump pressure.
If the pressure at port 1 rises above the setting, the pilot stage opens and oil flows from behind the main spool to tank port 3 to maintain the set pressure. Any pressure at tank port 3 is additive to the pre-set control pressure!
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Coil seals protect the solenoid system
- Excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- Excellent dynamic performance
- Screen-protected metering orifice enhances safety