Direct Acting, Spool Type, Metric Cartridge – PWK06020V
The PWK06020V is a normally closed, direct-acting, spring-loaded, spool type proportional flow control valve.
It is non-compensated and its function is to control the flow from port 1 to port 2 smoothly. The energization of the coil reduces or increases an orifice cross-section and thus controls the flow. Together with a pressure compensator the proportional flow control valve can be used as a 2-way flow regulator – for example when required to lift/lower variable loads at the same velocity.
- Stepless adjustment of the effective oil flow, depending on the coil current.
- Excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- Excellent dynamic performance
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Coil seals protect the solenoid system
- Wide variety of connectors available
- Low pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path