Direct Acting, Spool Type, Metric Cartridge – PWK12120W
The PWK12120W is a normally closed, direct-acting, proportional flow control valve.
It smoothly controls the flow from port 1 to port 2. The energization of the coil reduces or increases an orifice cross-section and thus controls the flow.
Together with a pressure compensator the proportional flow control valve can be used as a proportional 2-way flow regulator – for example when required to lift/lower variable loads at the same velocity.
- Stepless adjustment of the effective oil flow, depending on the coil current.
- Excellent stability throughout flow range
- Low hysteresis
- Excellent dynamic performance
- All exposed surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- All valve parts made of high-strength steel with hardened and ground components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Solenoid seals protect the solenoid system
- Wide variety of connections available
- Low pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow-path
- Different flow rate ranges available