The PWK12120WP is a normally closed, spool type, pilot-operated proportional flow control valve.
Together with a pressure compensator, which maintains a constant differential between the inlet pressure (port 1) and the outlet pressure (port 2), it can be used as a proportional flow regulator. The energization of the coil reduces or increases an orifice cross-section via the pilot stage and thus controls the effective oil flow.
The spring fitted between the main and pilot spools acts against the solenoid force – this force feedback ensures that the flow control spool always maintains a stable position.
- Reliable and cost-effective proportional control of the flow by controlling the position of the flow control spool using force feedback
- Smooth opening and closing
- Excellent dynamic performance
- Low hysteresis
- Excellent repeatability
- Optional internal damping of the control spool to dampen vibrations in applications prone to vibrations such as lifting equipment
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Coil seals protect the solenoid system
- Wide variety of connectors available
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Different flow rate ranges available