Direct Acting, Poppet Type – WSM06020Z-70
The WSM06020Z-70 is suitable for particularly low flow rates and is specially designed for use as a pilot valve.
When the solenoid coil is not energized, the valve is closed from port 2 to port 1. In the opposite direction, the valve opens at a pressure differential of approx. 60 bar. When the solenoid coil is energized, the valve allows flow in both directions.
See data-sheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- Version -70 for particularly low flow rates
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Coil seals protect the solenoid system
- Wide variety of connectors available
- Excellent switching performance by high power HYDAC solenoid