Pilot Operated, Poppet Type, Electronic Switch – WS08Z01E
The directional valve WS08Z-01E is a pilot-operated poppet valve with electronic switch position monitoring.
When de-energized the valve is closed from port 2 to port 1. Flow is possible in the opposite direction. The valve piston opens at a differential pressure of approx. 1.8 bar (check function).
When energized, there is free flow through the valve from port 2 to port 1. Flow in the reverse direction is prevented.
See data-sheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- With integrated electronic switch position monitoring
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Wide variety of connections available
- Excellent switching performance by high power HYDAC