Load-Sensing Sectional Control Block – LX-6
The LX-6 is a proportional directional control valve according to the load-sensing principle pre-compensated.
The nominal flow rate to the working ports A and B is 160 l/min. The main spool determines the flow direction and magnitude of flow rate.
- Load pressure independent flow control with:
– Open Center (OC) system for fixed displacement pump
– Closed Center (CC) system for variable displacement pump
- Flow-optimized valve design
- High mechanical and electrical resolution
- Compact size and low weight
- Modular design up to 8 working sections
- Types of operation (with/without hand lever):
– Electro-hydraulic (on/off, proportional)
- Application-specific main spools with adjustable stroke limiter
- Shock/anti-cavitation valves for protection of actuators