TwistFlow Strainer AutoFilt® ATF
The HYDAC TwistFlow Strainer AutoFilt® ATF has a coarse separation by centrifugal force with guaranteed filtration ratings. It assures the separation of solids from water and water-like media.
It has a 2-stage separation principle:
Stage 1: centrifugal separation deals with high contamination loads
Stage 2: conical filter element guarantees effective filtration
- Even particles < 100 μm are separated effectively, depending on their specific weight (see separation performance table). Whereas with conventional hydrocyclones under changed operating conditions there is the risk of contamination reaching the clean side, the conical wedge wire in the AutoFilt® ATF performs a protective function (safety filter) with defined filtration ratings and thus prevents contamination reaching the clean side.
- Conical filter element
- Wedge wire* 200 to 3000 μm
- Optional SuperFlush non-stick coating
- Suitable for wide variability in the quality of untreated water
- Copes easily with high contamination loads
- Degree of separation associated with a centrifugal separator combined with guaranteed cut-offs
- No transfer of contamination to the clean side
- Consistent quality of filtrate
- No rotating parts: easy to service and low-maintenance
- For higher flow rates, also available as a system solution