Our many decades of experience in filter construction combined with the high requirements of the refrigeration specialists characterize the development of the RT suction gas filters.
Adapted to the fields of application, these filters meet all requirements of the German ordinance on pressure vessels and are built according to the specifications of the German Technical Inspection Agency (TÜV) or of appropriate qualification companies. Our quality management certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001 prescribes the sole use of checked material components: this ensures the highest product quality for using FCC-free refrigerants, such as ammonia. Typical for RT: the direction of flow from the inside to the outside ensures ease of maintenance and the environmental soundness of the filters. These development principles have in the meantime resulted in new filters, specially suited for gas.
Advantages at a glance:
- The application of resistant materials for use in refrigeration and air-conditioning technology
- Can be used for flow rates up to 3,500 m³/h
- Individually adjustable filtration rating as of 17 µm(c) with stainless steel wire mesh
- Long application times of the components due to high filtration performance
- Long service intervals due to application-specific, optimum adjustment of the filter to the system requirements.
- Low operating costs and high efficiency