Direct Acting, Poppet Type, Metric Cartridge - DB3E
The pressure relief valve DB3E is a direct-acting, spring-loaded poppet valve. Its function is to relieve pressure on the system.
The spring exerts a force on the poppet and presses it on the valve seat. On the opposite side, the system pressure exerts a force on port 1 of the valve. If the hydraulic pressure is below the preset spring tension, this closes the valve. Only if the hydraulic force exceeds the preset spring tension does the valve open and it diverts the flow to the tank via port 2.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc...
- Low hysteresis and accurate pressure control
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Adjustable throughout flow range
- Various pressure ranges up to 350 bar
- Guided poppet