Maintain Hydraulics 2
Course Date has passed.
In this course, you will learn:
1. Check hydraulic system components.
- System components are identified correctly.
- The characteristics and operational function of each system component are understood.
- The operational function of each component is inspected and tested.
- Correct operation of each component is assessed against specifications.
2. Identify and repair or replace faulty hydraulic system components.
- Faulty system components are localised and malfunction is confirmed by inspection and testing using fluid power principles, procedures and safety requirements.
- Faulty system components are dismantled and rectified to manufacturers’/site specifications.
- Replacement parts are selected from manufacturers’ catalogues according to required specifications.
- System components are reassembled and tested for correct operation and assessment against specifications.
- Correct operation of the hydraulic system is confirmed to designated operating procedure.
- Appropriate follow-up procedures are adopted according to standard operating procedures.
- Where appropriate, service reports are completed using standard operating procedures.
This training unit can be nationally recognised through an association with Kangan Institute.