HYDAC is a reliable partner of the Defence industry in Australia and New Zealand.
What differentiates us from the competition is the fact that we combine excellence in service, quality products, and technical support, to provide the “value for money” our customers need.
We are an international company with local expertise, availability, engineering, and support. We have highly experienced electronics engineers that can help you with Electrical & Control System integration and we have field and product specialists ready to work with you.
Our capabilities for the Defence industry:
- Local design and manufacturing facility
- Current supplier of the Army, Navy, and Airforce (ground equipment)
- Current supplier of Defence ships worldwide through KRAEFT and military test rigs though HYCOM
- Products with MIL-SPEC suitable for ground and onshore and offshore equipment
- Products & services under quality systems certified in accordance with ISO9001:2015
- Products locally engineered, manufactured & tested
- Tailor-made systems for the Australian market
- Worldwide approvals
- Engineering advice
- Bespoke design & drawings
- On-site reliability audit program
- Cleanliness solutions for oil & fuel
- Oil analysis & calibration service in our own Laboratory & Calibration
- Centre of Excellence
- Quick product availability with branches located close to you
- Hands-on technical training
- Hydraulic service, repairs, and commissioning
Click here to read our Capability Statement.
Collins Class Submarines (UK Defence contractor)
Products: Filtration products, accumulators (bladder and piston), pulsation dampener (diaphragm accumulators), silencers, electronics (sensors) and hydraulics accessories.
HMAS ADELAIDE (Australian Defence contractor)
Products / Services: technical support, HPU with HYDAC subsystems and components
BARRACUDA SUBMARINE (French Defence contractor)
Products: Particulate filters, coalescer filters, bladder & piston accumulators, plate heat exchanger & hydraulic accessories
Click here to see our wide range of products.
Our Quality certificates:
- ISO 9001, ISO 29001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
Approvals according to :
- AS 1210
- Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EG
- ASME-Code (U-Stamp) for pressure vessels
- KTA 1401-regulations
- ISO/TS 16949 automotive engineering
- Standard 09130000 RMRS
Accreditation by DAkkS:
- According to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 calibration pressure
HYDAC / Hycom supplies hydraulic systems and test units for military aircrafts
Hycom, a member of HYDAC International Group, is specialised in complete hydraulic systems and test unit; the company combines strength, innovation and flexibility with a complete package ranging from design, manufacturing and fitting to distribution and service.
See below some application examples:
- Hycom supplied a complete hydraulic system to a western European aircraft manufacturer; the complete package consisted of a hangar system for the production lines and mobile units for the end line.
- It also supplied and commissioned hydraulic testing equipment to a Chinese aircraft assembly line, also called flow line production system. During the final assembly, the test unit remained to the aircraft. All systems had been equipped with a touchscreen control panel.
- Hycom has developed a test unit for the Russian market in cooperation with Partec LLC. These units were made to be used on the most extreme conditions, like in temperature of -45°C; and they were tested in a variety of areas for half a year by the Russian authorities.
HYDAC’s cutting-edge operator interfaces for mobile machines
HYDAC / TTControl’s HY-eVision² product family sets new standards for an operator interface with respect to maximum resolution, programmability with CODESYS® 3.x, and user-friendliness, for example through the ability to display and create PDF® documents.
For more information visit: https://www.hydac.com.au/products/electronics/control-technology.
In order to consider HYDAC on your next project for the Defence industry, give us a call on 1300 449 322 or email email@example.com.