Intermediate Hydraulics 3
Three days course.
Expanding knowledge of common hydraulic components and their function within a system.
As low as A$ 1,290.00
Components discussed in detail include control of variable displacement pumps, industrial and mobile valves. This course also introduces engineering calculations for hydraulic system engineering. Half of this course is classroom-based and half of it is hands-on with exercises on our hydraulic training rigs. This course is suitable for maintenance technicians, tradespeople, salespeople and engineers.
You will cover:
- Intermediate hydraulic knowledge for technicians and supervisors
- Operation of compound relief valves, and system pressure controls
- Learning about fixed and variable displacement pumps
- Pump controls, including pressure compensation, remote operation, load sensing and power control
- Hydraulic calculations, including area, pressure, flow, force, power, cycle times and line sizes
- Circuit design for a simple system (i.e. one actuator)
- Learning about hydraulic components schematics and circuits through the use of 19 exercises on our training rigs
Note that HYDAC Basic Hydraulics 1 course or equivalent and/or Maintain Hydraulics 2 or equivalent, are the prerequisites for this course.
Hydraulics – Basics and Components
We have a 401-page textbook available, entitled “Hydraulics – Basics and Components”. This book can only be purchased by those who attend the course.
These are some of the topics highlighted in this textbook:
- Introduction to hydraulics
- Construction of a simple hydraulic systems
- Basic principles of hydraulic systems
- Hydraulic pumps and motors
- Cylinders and valves
- Introduction to filter technology
- Contamination type
- Which filter housings are available and when are they used?
- Introduction to accumulator technology
- Designs of hydro-pneumatic accumulators
- Accumulator stations
- Application examples, etc...
Note that this book is the same one that is offered and used in the Basic Hydraulics 1 course.