Meet our team at the Smart Manufacturing & Industry 4.0 Forum
HYDAC is the silver sponsor of the 2018 Smart Manufacturing, 3D Printing & Industry 4.0 Forum. This event will be hosted at The Langham Melbourne on the 28, 29 and 30 of November 2018.
Leveraging on technologies like 3D printing, robotics, and industrial IoT, smart manufacturing enables the building of the factories of the future: smarter, more connected and highly responsive to changes in the ecosystem.
In this event, manufacturing professionals and digital innovators will be presenting local and global case studies and proven solutions.
Some reasons for you to attend this forum:
- Stay ahead of the technology curve and prepare your manufacturing capability for the imminent smart manufacturing disruption
- Discover the latest advanced manufacturing innovations to create plant-wide optimization, sustainable production, and data interoperability
- Embrace new digital technologies intelligently to achieve growth and profitability in a tumultuous time
- Acquire practical insights, proven solutions and effective strategies to aid in your organization’s digital transformation
- Engage and network with some of the most innovative industrial minds in the thriving times of smart manufacturing solutions and activities
HYDAC will be exhibiting and also presenting at the forum. Our presentation will be on Thursday, 30 of November 2018 at 12 pm. The topic will be: “THE MISSING LINK BETWEEN YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR MACHINES”, presented by our National Development Manager for Automation, Control & IIoT, Dmitry Levit.
Dmitry has a number of years’ experience in the industry and a strong focus on innovative solutions. Dmitry is also skilled in connectivity and industrial/mobile automation. His presentation will highlight the following areas:
- Industrial IoT & how to benefit from it.
- Interoperability & security
- Fog computing
- Condition monitoring with predictive maintenance as a key fundamental stepping stone to Smart Manufacturing & Industry 4.0
This event is a great opportunity for you to meet us face-to-face to discuss and learn some aspects related to our Industry 4.0 program, and also to know about our latest and state of the art technologies. Don’t miss out!