HYDAC has prepared an editorial to answer the most frequent questions about diesel.In this document, you can find answers to the questions below:
- What is diesel and what is biodiesel?
- Why does diesel need to be filtered and dewatered?
- How thoroughly should diesel be filtered and dewatered?
- Where do water and dirt in diesel come from?
- How high is the critical water content for diesel?
- What is the difference between specifications in ppm and mg/kg?
- What is diesel pest?
- What problems does diesel pest cause?
- Is diesel pest a recent phenomenon?
- How can I verify the presence of diesel pest?
- Is there a rapid test for contaminations in diesel?
- Once a tank has been contaminated with diesel pest, is it still vulnerable to it in the future?
- Which tank systems are particularly endangered?
- Are tank systems with continuous diesel flow-through also affected?
- What filter fineness should filter elements have?
- How does coalescence work?
- Which water contents can be reached with coalescence?
- How does a separation element work?
Click here to download or on the image below to download our Diesel FAQ.