VARIABLE SPEED DRIVE – DVA
The Variable Speed Drive (DVA) features a power range from 0.75 up to 22 kW with various pressure and flow level.
Valve blocks can be mounted directly on the pump and it has a readily configured plug and play unit.
For use in constant-pressure systems with small to medium power, the variable-speed motor pump groups are user-friendly and energy-efficient solutions. The pre-configured systems consist of a standard motor with assembled inverter and attached external gear pump. A hydraulic block with pressure relief valve and optional accumulator completes the system.
- Available in the power range from 0.75 up to 22 kW
- Optional internal gear pump
- Valve block can be mounted directly on the pump
- Tank mounting with adapter block possible
- Ready configured to plug and play unit
- Continuous operation with constant pressure possible
- Variable speed accumulator charging unit with shut down function integrable
- Variable pressure and flow level
- Various control algorithms integrated
If you have any question, call us on 1300 449 322 .