In our eCommerce store, you can purchase our products without having an account with us. At the checkout, you can pay your purchases by using a credit card (Visa / Master Card) or Paypal.
We are also launching the "MY HYDAC" portal for customers that have an account with us. In a couple of weeks "MY HYDAC" portal will replace the current HYSPEED program.
HYDAC Training - enrolments
Students can now enrol and pay for their courses online. This function is available on both websites, Australia and New Zealand. Students can also purchase the textbook and order the National Recognised certificate.
You can now listen to our technical podcasts on Podbean, HYDAC Tools, Google Podcast, Spotify and on our website. We will share new content weekly with topics related to hydraulics and automation and control.
HYDAC live chat
Live chat will be available during Melbourne business hours (8:30 am to 5:00 pm AEDT, Monday to Friday), our customer service team will be helping you with all your questions and enquires.
More NEW features
Besides the things mentioned above, our new website has some other great features, such as:
- A smart search feature which enables to find what you need quickly.
- Product attributes. This feature is currently available in the Electronics and Hydraulic Filters section. As an example, you'll be able to select a sensor that has a specific mechanical or electrical connection.
- A "News" section filter. You can select to see "News" by industry and by post type; for instance, you can choose to see only case studies related to the power generation industry.
- 3D drawings for many of our part numbers.
- Brand new images of our products, and many other things.
We hope you enjoy our new website, share it with your peers, and please send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.