2019 technical training course dates now available
Our technical training course dates for 2019 has just been released, you can now enrol online on our website or on our HYDAC Tools app.
- Basic Hydraulics 1 (3 days)
- Maintain Hydraulics 2 (3 days)
- Intermediate Hydraulics 3 (3 days)
- Maintain Hydraulic Systems 4 (4 days)
- Electro-hydraulic Control Systems 5 (4 days)
- Thermal Optimisation (2 days)
- Predictive Maintenance, Motion, Control & Automation (2 days)
- Practical Hydraulics (2 days)
Some of the courses are Nationally Recognised in Australia: Basic Hydraulics 1, Maintain Hydraulics 2, Intermediate Hydraulics 3, Maintain Hydraulic Systems 4 and Electro-hydraulic Control Systems 5.
- Melbourne (111 Dohertys Rd, Altona North, VIC 3025)
- Brisbane (Unit 2, 26 Crockford St, Banyo, QLD 4014)
- Perth (14 Focal Way, Bayswater, WA 6090)
- Newcastle (Unit 2, Level 1/6 Elwell Close, Beresfield, NSW 2322)
- Auckland (108A Penrose Rd, Mount Wellington, Auckland NZ)
How to enrol:
- On our website: https://www.hydac.com.au/hydac-training/
- HYDAC Tools app: search for HYDAC on Google Play or Apple App Store
- Call us: Australia +61 9272 8999, New Zealand: 0800 493 2269
- Email: email@example.com
Tailor-made On-Site Training
HYDAC provide customised training solutions to organisations. We can tailor the courses based on company’s particular needs, as an example of that, recently we built a hydraulic course to AGCO, a global leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of agriculture solutions. AGCO is an organisation that recognises the importance of continuous learning and they want to ensure that their employees and dealer has the knowledge to keep ahead of the competition.
The course has been structured around AGCO tractor circuits, Massey Ferguson and Fendt. The training has been a success and several employees and dealers are still attending the course.
If you would like a customised course for your organisation, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 449 322.
2019 Training Calendar
Click on the image below to see our 2019 calendar.