Accessories – Fluid level gauges
FLUID LEVEL GAUGES FSA UP TO 1000 MM
This Bureau Veritas approved Fluid Level Gauges are not only simple to use and provide for standardised mounting but can be in almost ALL industrial sectors, particularly maritime.
They come with a double O-ring seal and the housing comes in either steel or stainless steel.
We operate at your level.
Fluid level gauges from HYDAC Accessories are designed for simple monitoring and visualisation of the values relating to tank fluid level.
The numerous design options ensure they can be used in almost all industrial sectors. Certified by Bureau Veritas the gauges are particularly suitable for use in the maritime sector.
- Nominal diameter 500 – 1000 mm
- Pressure range max. 0.5 BAR
- Connection M12
- Temperature -20°C to + 80°C
- Housing with multiple viewing windows
- Tube in glass or plastic Ø19
- Housing made of steel or stainless steel
- End caps in aluminium
- Double O-ring seal on tube
- Green banjo bolt
- Glass tube with white back
- Low temperature to -40°C
With BV approval:
- End caps in aluminium (electroless nickel plated) or polyamide
- Glass tube Ø19
- Temperature 0 – 100°C
- Integrated check valves in the mounting bolts
- Installed on tank using thread seal
- Simple standardised mounting
Subject to technical modifications
If you have any question, reply to this email or call us on 1300 449 322.