How to ensure clean hydraulic fluid in ATEX & IECEX rated zones?
Filtration of hydraulic fluid is vitally important in order to reduce downtime, prolong components lifetime and increase system performance.
HYDAC has developed a Hazardous Area Filter Trolley (HAFT) which is an offline filtration system for cleaning hydraulic fluid, especially in ATEX & IECEX rated zones. The trolley utilises our HYDAC Stat-free® filter elements to ensure the removal of any contamination in a system while preventing static build-up on the element.
What’s more, the unit is mobile so we can transport it between different hydraulic reservoirs. In its upright position, the wheels lift from the ground, keeping the trolley in one position. The wheels themselves are electrically conductive so no charge is built up when the trolley is moving.
Other features of the HAFT make it the ideal filter for hazardous areas:
- Notified body approved
- 50 lpm flow
- Stat-free® element technology
- Variable micron filtration range
- Large dirt holding capacity
- 25 m mains cable
- Variable length hoses
- Detachable suction lance option to enable easy transfer to fluid from a barrel into the reservoir
- Flow switch to prevent the unit from running dry and to enable the system to be left running unattended
- Mobile filtration/filling system
- Suitable for use in an offshore environment
- 316 stainless steel made for avoiding corrosion
- Carbon steel parts painted to offshore paint specification