HYDAC offers Nationally Recognised training in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth!
See below the upcoming training courses for Melbourne, Sydney and Perth.
Electro-hydraulic Control Systems: 28/02/2017 to 03/03/2017
Maintain Hydraulics 2: 20/03/2017 to 22/03/2017
Basic Hydraulics 1: 15/03/2017 to 17/03/2017
Intermediate Hydraulics 3: 27/03/2017 to 31/03/2017
Basic Hydraulics 1: 04/04/2017 to 06/04/2017
Basic Hydraulics 1: 29/05/2017 to 31/05/2017
Note that the courses below are Nationally Recognised:
- Basic Hydraulics 1 – Nationally Recognised MEM30010A
- Maintain Hydraulics 2 – Nationally Recognised MEM18020B
- Intermediate Hydraulics 3 – Nationally Recognised MEM18011C
- Hydraulic System Cleanliness Principles – Nationally Recognised MEM18020B
- Optimising Oil Condition Monitoring – Nationally Recognised MEM18062B
- Electro-hydraulic Control Systems – Nationally Recognised MEM18022B, MEM18053B
Our method is to not simply provide the industry with a few broad-stroked “Hydraulic” courses but to separate and arrange the training into manageable learning blocks, which are centred on the very different subcomponents found in modern systems. Our nationally recognised competencies are built towards the qualification of MEM40105, Certificate IV in Engineering (Fluid Power).
What’s more! Industry 4.0 training course is coming soon!
Visit our website for more information and ENROL TODAY.
Limited spaces available!