Mobile Valves – DX-6
DIRECTIONAL CONTROL VALVES DX-6
DX-6 is a sectional valve designed for maximum operating pressures up to 350 bar and maximum pump flows up to 180 l/min with “Q-inlet”.
The recommended maximum pump flows for standard inlets without flow regulator is 140 l/min. The valve is available with 1 to 10 working sections per valve assembly.
Forestry, recycling, small mobile cranes, truck type mounting and construction machinery.
- Compact and modular spool controls with mechanical, hydraulic, electro-hydraulic controls and on-board electronics
- All variants are available with mechanical override
- They are available with special inlet element (Q-inlet) for large circulation flow with compact valve design
- A sector module for safe redirection of the pump flow to auxiliary circuits is also available
- Spools with 3 or 4 (float) positions, different maximum flow and characteristics
- High resolution and energy efficiency design
- Customised solutions on request.