Nitrogen Charging Unit N2 Server
To begin with, HYDAC nitrogen charging units facilitate fast and cost-effective filling. It also facilitates the topping up of the required gas pre-charge pressure in the bladder, diaphragm and piston accumulators. Therefore, they guarantee optimum use of commercially available nitrogen bottles. This is valid up to a residual pressure of 20 bar and a maximum accumulator pressure of 350 bar.
So, depending on the model, N2 Server nitrogen charging units are suitable for charging small accumulators, and for pre–charging or topping up accumulator stations.
Moreover, the installation of a piston accumulator as the nitrogen pump is possible. Also, N2 Server nitrogen charging units have a pressure safety valve which complies with Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC.
Types of N2 Server:
- N2S–M Nitrogen charging unit N2 Server Mobile
- N2S–T Portable nitrogen charging unit N2 Server, without oil supply unit
- N2S–V Portable nitrogen charging unit N2 Server, with oil supply unit
- N2S–F Mobile nitrogen charging unit N2 Server
- N2S–S Stationary nitrogen charging unit N2 Server
- A rapid and cost-effective charging of all HYDAC accumulator types,
- The optimum utilisation of commercially available nitrogen bottles up to 20 bar residual pressure,
- A maximum accumulator charging pressure up to 350 bar (special versions possible)