Offline Separator - OLS 10
The OffLine Separator OLS is a dewatering unit. It serves for hydraulic oils, light gear oil and diesel fuels with densities of less than 950 kg/m3.
The dewatering process works according to the coalescence principle. Therefore, it means that there is a combination of tiny water droplets with larger drops in the coalescing unit and they are separated from the oil by force of gravity. The installation of the OLS is offline, but can also serve as a transfer unit for diesel fuel, with an optional pre-filter.
Its applications are the following:
- Marine and offshore applications for sensitive systems such as steering gear
- Drives or deck machinery
- Diesel oil / fuel dewatering to reduce wear on engine injection nozzles and injection pumps
- Transfer lines to reduce downtimes
- Turbine lubrication oil
- A cost-effective dewatering without causing deterioration in the oil
- An unlimited water separation because of the no utilisation of absorbent filter elements
- Also, a stainless steel housing to prevent internal corrosion
- And a simple connection as an offline unit
- Oil-protective dewatering through coalescing / gravitation principle
- Connection-ready unit including pump available