Isolator Sandwich Plate CETOP
The sandwich plate is mounted before DN06 / DN10 directional valves and is used to isolate all channels at the same time via a common spindle. This is operated manually using an opened spanner SW9. This means that the directional valve mounted on the sandwich plate can be changed quickly without having to relieve the pressure or drain the system, and with a minimum of leakage.
In normal operation, all channels are open. The spindle is secured and locked with two screws to prevent unauthorized operation.
- Reduction in downtimes for hydraulic systems
- Minimum of internal leakage during normal operation
- Minimum of leakage during the short time when the valve is being replaced
- Not necessary to vent the line after changing the components
- Components can be changed without risk of accidents because all the channels are isolated