AquaSensor – AS 1000
AquaSensor AS 1000 – A Leading Water In Oil Sensor
The AquaSensor AS 1000 water in oil measurement device is the culmination of the continued development of the successful AS 2000 series for online detection of water in oils, particularly as an OEM sensor for condition monitoring.
A water in oil sensor measures the water content relative to the saturation concentration (saturation point) and transmits the saturation level as a 4 … 20 mA signal. As an alternative, the AS 1000 has two parameterizable switch outputs. These have been factory-set to switch at a saturation level of 60% (SP 2 – warning) and 80% (SP1 – alarm).
In addition, the AS 1000 measures the temperature of the fluid and also transmits this as a 4 … 20 mA signal.
The AS 1000 water in oil monitor therefore enables hydraulic and lubrication oils to be monitored accurately, continuously and online.
Applications for an AquaSensor AS 1000 water in oil sensor might include:
- Mobile hydraulics
- Hydraulic and lubrication systems in industry
- Reliable on account of its compact, rugged design
- Cost-effective water in oil measurement sensor, also for use in OEM applications
- Not necessary to calibrate sensor to different types of oil
- Pressure-resistant, even with pulsations
- Wide fluid temperature range
- Early detection of water problems, thus preventing faults and unnecessary interruption to operations
For effective and accurate water in oil measurement that ensures optimal performance for your engine or hydraulic system, enquire about the AquaSensor AS1000 water in oil monitor today.