Automated Laboratory Particle Counter – ALPC 9000 Series
The Automated Laboratory Particle Counter ALPC 9000 is a fully automatic laboratory particle measurement system for hydraulic and lubrication oils.
In addition, a very short measuring times permit analysis of up to 500 samples per day.
What’s more, different versions of the ALPC offer either automatic sample feed by means of 5-axis robotic arm (batch processing) or manual sample feed of individual sample bottles.
- An automatic and monitored processing of measurement and rinsing cycles
- A rapid sample analysis due to very short cycle times for measurement and rinsing
- An excellent repeatability of the measurement results by means of replicated testing
- Only small sample quantities are required (≈ 50 ml)
- A user-friendly operation and graphical evaluation of the results through the use of ALPC Desk software
- Calibrated to ISO11171 and ISO4402: consequently, analysis according to NAS 1638 is also possible
- Also, an “All-in-one” system including PC, keyboard and monitor. Robotic arm available as an option.
- And the bar code scanner is compatible
|***||ALPC 9000 2 M W7 GB|