Condition Sensor Interface – CSI-C-11
The ConditionSensor Interface CSI-C-11 serves to transmit digital sensor signals (HYDAC Sensor Interface HSI) into a network protocol (HSI TCP/IP or Modbus® TCP).
It is transmitted to a stationary (i.e PC) or mobile device (i.e. smartphone) via network cable (LAN) or wireless connection (W-LAN).
Moreover, the CSI-C-11 has an internal memory and can be used as a data logger. At the interface module, up to two sensors can be connected via M12 connector and supplied with power. In addition, the CSI-C-11 has an Ethernet connector (M12x1 socket). This allows the integration of connected sensors into company networks or superior condition monitoring (CM) and control systems (PLC). The CSI-C-11 serves as a supplement to the HYDAC ContaminationSensor Module CSM Economy.
Thanks to its integrated mounting plate (for wall mounting, for example), it can serve independently of the CSM-E.
- 2 input channels for HYDAC SMART sensors
- Direct connection of the sensors via M12x1 connectors
- Easy network and system integration due to industrial network connectors (M12x1)
- Wireless transmission and visualisation of the measured values via W-LAN and FluMoS / FluMoS mobile
- Storage of the measured data directly on the CSI-C-11 (data logger)
- Wireless parameterisation of the interface (i.e. IP address, subnet mask) via W-LAN and FluMoS mobile
- Integrated mounting plate for wall fastening or directly on the HYDAC ConditionSensor Module CSM Economy
- Due to a high protection class of IP 66 no switch cabinet for installation required