The GEN-SET HYDAC coolers are for fulfiling the installation requirements of electric power generation sector.
These new coolers allow the installation inside the limited space of standard and ISO container.
What's more, they answer the need for requirements such as Diesel/gas engines, gas turbines and compressors with the highest power output.
Thanks to its modular design, it’s possible to integrate these coolers in several types of installations. It also offers the possibility to expand the cooling capacity of new and existing power plants such as:
- Diesel and gas generators with a power output up to 3000kVA and over.
- Gas turbines
- Gas compressors
- Combined heat and power applications (CHP)
- Oil & gas industry
- Also, general industrial and fluid process cooling
Furthermore, depending on the specific needs of the applications, the cooler is available in three configurations:
- Low Noise: drastic reduction of emissions compared with any existing solution using belt-driven fan systems along with the best energy efficiency.
- Compact: the ideal choice for energy power applications that demand extremely high terminal capacity in limited space.
- Heavy Duty: the cooler match the highest level of performances and reliability when installing in a harsh environment or aggressive atmosphere.
Plus, the coolers operate for a variety of fluids, such as:
- Water / Glycol for engine cooling circuits (HT/LT)
- Charge air for Diesel and Gas turbo after-cooled engines
- Lubricating and transmission of oil
- Diesel fuel