To begin with, the use of the Low Viscosity Housing Coalescer LVH-C is mainly for the dewatering of diesel. Therefore, it is especially suitable for applications for removal of large amounts of water in just a single pass.
What’s more, the Optimicron®-Coalescer and separator elements ensure that a separation of a high volume of water within just a single pass. In addition, as it can be available in various sizes, the integration of the housings can be optimal into new or existing systems.
Also, note that the filters are in accordance with the AD2000 German rules and regulations for pressure vessels or according to ASME.
- Diesel dewatering of large flow rates
- An excellent filtration performance in a single pass
- A low-pressure loss due to innovative element technology
- Also, it is easy to service thanks to intelligent element design
- And easy to adapt to filter housings for the removal of fine particles in diesel
Filter elements: Click here.