The use of the Low Viscosity Housing Coalescer LVH-C is mainly for the dewatering of diesel. It is especially suitable for applications where we need to remove large amounts of water in just a single pass.
The Optimicron®-Coalescer and separator elements ensure that a separation of a high volume of water within just a single pass.
Available in various sizes, the integration of the housings can be optimal into new or existing systems.
The filters are designed according to the AD2000 German rules and regulations for pressure vessels or according to ASME.
- Diesel dewatering of large flow rates
- Excellent filtration performance in a single pass
- Low-pressure loss due to innovative element technology
- Easy to service thanks to intelligent element design
- Easy to adapt to filter housings for the removal of fine particles in diesel
Filter elements: Click here.