Assembled Motor Starter Panel – ESC
To begin with, the Assembled Motor Starter Panel – ESC is an assembled Direct-On-Line starter box for starting the electric pump and cooler motors on hydraulic power packs.
What’s more, the ESC has the option of controlling up to four solenoids, locally and remotely. Also, a plc text display is mounted on the door of the unit, which displays the status of the unit. Therefore, in the event of activation of any of the 6 external faults or warning interfaces, it will display a description.
In addition, there is testing on all our panels prior to dispatch. We also ensure that we follow the AS 3000 standard.
- 500mm x 400mm x 210mm Enclosure Size
- IP65 ingress protection
- 0.37..18.5kW pump motor size
- 0.37..4kW cooler motor size
- A lockable isolator
- A latching E-Stop button
- A Plc with text display
- Also, a 6 remote fault trip interfaces available
- And, there is option for controlling up to four solenoids