Electronic Distance Sensor – HLS 528
The distance sensor HLS 528 is a non-contact, highly compact sensor for measuring distances to fluids and objects.
By definition, its functional principle (measurement of sound transmission time) means that it operates with an extremely high resolution and measurement rate.
The HLS 528 is available for measuring ranges up to 6000 mm and is available in three signal output versions (2 switching outputs; 1 analogue output, either 4 .. 20 mA or 0 .. 10 V, plus 1 or 2 switching outputs).
The sensor can be adjusted simply and conveniently using two push-buttons and a self-explanatory menu structure. A 3-digit display indicates the latest distance and 2 three-colour LEDs also show the operating condition.
- Contact-free distance measurement
- Measurement range up to 6000 mm
- Various signal output versions available
- Very high resolution and measurement rate
- Integrated temperature compensation
- 3-digit display to show the latest distance
- 2 three-color LEDs to display the operating status
- Switching and switch-back points can be adjusted independently
- Selectable analogue output (optional)
- Only for use in depressurised applications