AquaSensor – AS 1000
The AquaSensor AS 1000 is the culmination of the continuous development of the successful AS 2000 series. It is for online detection of water in oils, particularly as an OEM sensor for condition monitoring. Indeed, it measures the water content relative to the saturation concentration (saturation point). Then, it transmits the saturation level as a 4 … 20 mA signal.
As an alternative, the AS 1000 has two parameterizable switch outputs. These are factory-set to switch at a saturation level of 60% (SP 2 – warning) and 80% (SP1 – alarm). In addition, the AS 1000 measures the temperature of the fluid and also transmits this as a 4 .. 20 mA signal. The AS 1000, therefore, enables an online, continuous and accurate monitoring of the hydraulic and lubrication oils.
- Mobile hydraulics
- Hydraulic and lubrication systems in industry
- Reliable on account of its compact, rugged design
- A cost-effective sensor, also for use in OEM applications
- Not necessary to calibrate the sensor to different types of oil
- It is pressure-resistant, even with pulsations
- Also, a wide fluid temperature range
- And the possibility of early detection of water problems thus preventing faults and unnecessary interruption to operations